Monday, July 27, 2009

TdF Random Prize Pick

The Tour de Fleece has ended! Yay for Team Bee Mice Elf :D
It was so wonderful to see everyone's gorgeous yarns. You all are so talented and should be proud of yourselves! As promised there will be 2 prizes awarded among Team BME members. First is the random draw prize which is a free 4 oz braid of your choice from my shop, either in stock or custom dyed.

Now I know there is probably some more high tech way of doing a random drawing but I just simply put all team member's name in a bowl and let my kid choose one. So here we go! I had all the ravelry names of anyone who posted a picture of any yarn or work in progress in either the "official" BME team thread or the tdf thread within the BME group.

Here's the list: ishirlz, aquaknits, Panthyr, owenj, LushMommy, xanandali, shellebelle216, doglover, epspins, wannabe, ChanaMaja, ilikecake, mommyknits, Bee, vortenjou, and lilreb673.

Lily shaking it up!
No peeking!
Revealing the name :D
And the winner is....

ChanaMaja! Congrats!!
Thank you to everyone who participated! I hope you had fun :D
The next prize is for Team Favorite where we all will vote. I'm going to start a thread over at ravelry within our group which will explain how that one will work. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment